© Environmental Finance
FUND DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
Environmental Finance has worked with key stakeholders across the environmental impact and conservation space to structure and implement over £50 million of funds for environmental and social benefit.
Designed and structured a £50m community solar investment fund, Community Owned Renewable Energy Partners (“CORE”).
- Environmental Finance leads CORE’s processes around origination, acquisition and refinancing of operational solar assets with the aim of transitioning these into community ownership and maximising the financial, environmental and social benefits generated within the local area.
- This work is supported through a c.£3.5m dedicated grant programme.
- CORE has currently acquired c.22MW of solar assets to date.
Designed and structured a £3.3m parks enterprise investment fund, PICNIC.
- PICNIC is the first impact investment fund focused on providing debt and grant funding to organisations and projects that deliver social and environmental impact through urban parks and greenspaces in the UK.
- The fund is due to be launched in March 2019.